Monday, April 4, 2011

Feeling of Accomplishment d(','d)

Lately, I've been feeling a sense of urgency to get ahead in life.  I have been saving my money instead of spending it on fun.  I have committed to the gym again, and have been dedicated for three weeks straight now.  I just ordered all of the parts for my Audi that I have been wanting to order for awhile now.  Yesterday, my best friend and I washed his car, washed and waxed my car and washed my girlfriends car (even though the rain ruined the shine >.>).  After the wash, I put brand new floor mats in to finish the clean look.  The nice weather brings out my motivation.  I love being able to walk out the front door without having to bundle up, go for a run, comfortably, when I feel like it and drive a clean car with the windows down and the sunroof kicked back.  So, c'mon spring, I'm ready!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are motivated and productive. Maybe some of that will rub off on me. I do quite a bit, but not as much as I want to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seem like you are excited about spring good for you.

    ReplyDelete