Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hmmm...Where Am I From?

I am from Langley Air Force Base, Virginia... well, originally.  Mascoutah, Illinois deserves my "from" rights.  Though,
From Germany and Native America is where my blood trail leads.
I am from a place of morals and ethics.  From a place where fun has no limit as long as respect is maintained.
From the country outskirts of town, where we run barefoot across acres of land.  Where "we" is my brother, sister and I.
I am from pickle eating, blackberry picking and homemade breakfast making.
I am from hunting and fishing and guns and boating; also, from the age of technology, computers and video gaming.
I am from imported cars and electronics.  From going "Green" and economy.
From a family tree of mechanical inclination and logic and hard working people.
I am from and raised a Christian, although Sundays were for relaxing, 9 times of 10.
God granted me ability to succeed, so I'll always persevere.
That's a little about where I'm from, where to next? An engineer.




1 comment:

  1. I really liked reading your "I am from" blog. you got really creative with it.

    ReplyDelete